|If you require professional legal advice or representation in court, we can help you.
Conveniently located in Sutherland and with over 22 years Criminal Law experience, Amanda Brady, Principal Solicitor of Brady and Associates Lawyers, has the knowledge and professional experience to explain your rights and provide you with your best options.
Rely on Amanda Brady's extensive work as a Prosecuting Lawyer to help you navigate the justice system. Put her expertise gained as a Prosecutor to your good use. We have the know how to talk professionally to the authorities on your behalf.
Brady and Associates Lawyers can advise and represent you in many areas of law, including:
- Legal Advice
- Court Advocacy
- Preparation and Explanation of Legal Documents
- Negotiated outcomes
- Serious Crime and Police matters
- Local, District and Supreme Court, Children's Court
- Mentions, Hearings, Sentences, Bail Applications and Appeals
- Driving and Traffic matters
- Domestic Violence and AVO's
- Victim Support and Compensation
- Advice and representation at ICAC, PIC, Disciplinary and Coronial.
- Bullying and Intimidation (Neighborhood and Workplace)
- Mediation and Negotiation
- Agency work accepted.
Brady and Associates Lawyers will provide you with the legal support you need to obtain the best outcome for you.
We will stand by you every step of the way. If need be you will be represented in court by your own experienced Solicitor or Barrister.
If you are in need of an experienced Solicitor local to the Sutherland Shire and familiar with Courts throughout Sydney you are very welcome to contact us today.
Contact us to speak confidentially with our Principal Lawyer, Amanda Brady.
Find Us on Facebook